The Phantom Flex High-Speed Camera is now available for rental at ScienceMedia .
The Phantom Flex offers an unprecedented degree of flexibility in all areas of high-speed cinematography and goes beyond HD to support 2,5K, when the highest resolution is required.
The Phantom Flex shoot at resolutions up to 2560x1600 pixels with 1,455 frames-per-second (fps) and manages 2600 fps at 2024x1080, max. 330.000 fps.
In HQ Mode the Phantom Flex captures images at speeds up to 1,560 fps at 2024x1080 and delivers unprecedented cine quality with stable blacks, low noise and high dynamic range.
The Phantom Flex supports a raw digital workflow and or a video workflow with a video signal on the dual-link HD-SDI ports independent of the camera resolution.
Our Phantom Flex accepts a wide range 35mm (PL, Canon EOS, Nikon-F) lenses.
• 3,000 fps at 1920x1080 in Standard Mode
• 12-bit pixel depth
• 800-1250 ISO
• HQ Mode provides ultimate in image stability under changing shooting conditions • Phantom CineMag compatible
• 2 x 4:2:2 HD-SDI video ports can be configured as dual-link 4:4:4 video
• Global, electronic shutter
• Multi-cine capable via segmented memory
• Internal mechanical shutter for hands-free and remote Current Session References
• On-camera controls for camera modes, settings, playback, edit & save
• Frame synchronization to external signal, allows multiple cameras to be synchronized - essential for stereo 3D recording
• 2 x 12VDC, 1.5A auxiliary power outputs
• Genlock for synchronizing video playback - essential for 3D video workflows